All guidelines are provided with the safety of your child in mind.
- Girls should wear one-piece leotards. Shorts or leggings may also be worn
- Boys should wear a t-shirt and gym shorts. T-shirts must be tucked in at all times and shorts must be free of buttons, snaps and zippers
- Hair should be neatly secured
- No one is allowed on the equipment without an instructor
- Jewelry, food and gum are not allowed in the gym
Arrival and Departure
- Please watch your speed while driving through the parking lot
- Shoes, coats and extra clothing should be kept in the coat room
- All students should remain in the viewing area until their class is called into the gym
- Students are not allowed to leave the gym without a parent or adult; please come inside to pick up your child
Parents and guests are welcome and encouraged to observe classes. For your safety and the safety of the gymnasts, please remain in the viewing area.
- Please do not allow your child to run or do gymnastics in the viewing area
- The bleachers are provided for safe viewing; do not let your child climb/jump off of the bleachers
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Flash photography can be dangerous to the gymnasts and it is prohibited
Payments are due the first class of each session. There will be a $5.00 late fee applied to all late payments. Payments may be placed in the locked box located in the viewing area. Please print your child's full name and class on the envelope. If pa ying by cash, please request a receipt.
*Please note, all returned checks will be charged a $25.00 fee
You have the option to reschedule a class within 7 days of an absence. Please do this with the office staff. No credits, pro-rations or refunds will be given if you choose not to make up the class.
To withdraw from a class you must give a 2 week written notice. After a second absence without notification, the student will be withdrawn and $25.00 fee will be assessed.
The gym is rarely closed for weather conditions. If in doubt, please call us at (517) 796 - 1400. The gym is closed for Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Memorial Day weekends. If your class would normally meet on one of these days, plesae contact office staff to reschedule.
The gym is closed over Christmas and Spring breaks. The 4 week sessions have been adjusted to accommodate these closings, therefore no make-up is required.
Your comments and suggestions are important to us. We encourage you to discuss your concerns with your child's coach or the office staff at any time.